In this Data Protection Policy, we inform you of the ways in which your personal data is processed when you visit www.moovick.com (the website).
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
When you visit the website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. In addition, we collect information about the individual websites or products you are viewing, as well as information about how you interact with the website. We call this automatically-collected information "device information".
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are small files that are stored on your device or computer and often contain an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to Disable Cookies see http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- "Log file" contains the automatically managed log of all or certain actions on the site and collects data such as IP address, browser type, internet service provider, reference/termination pages, and date/time stamp.
- "Web beacons", "Tags", and "pixels" are electronic files that record information about how you browse the website.
When using the Moovick platform we collect the following personal data from you. We need this data in order to adequately fulfil the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. Without this data, we may not be able to offer you all the services you request.
- User Account Information. When you register a Moovick user account, we need certain information such as your email address and password. Alternatively, you can log in to the Moovick platform using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google or LinkedIn, etc.
- Profile data and advertisement details. In order to use certain features of the Moovick platform (e.g. bookings), we may ask you to provide additional information. This may include your address, telephone number, profile picture, gender, date of birth, full name and a short introduction.
- Data to verify your identity. To help create and maintain a trusted environment, we may collect identity verification information (such as photographs of a government identification card, passport, national identity card or driver's license, where permitted by applicable law) or other authentication information.
- Payment information. In order to use certain features of the Moovick platform (for example, bookings), we may ask you to provide certain payment information (such as your bank account or credit card details) to enable us to process payments.
- Communication with Moovick and other members. When you communicate with Moovick or use the Moovick platform to communicate with other members, we collect information about your communications and any data you provide for them.
Our websites and applications are not directed at children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children directly. If you believe that we are processing personal information improperly, we take this very seriously and ask you to contact us using the information provided in the "Contact Us".
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
For example, we process your data in order to (for):
- properly provide our services;
- ensure that you meet the requirements for the use of our website and our services;
- make visits to our website as pleasant as possible;
- where permitted-to send or display targeted advertising;
- process your requests;
- fulfil obligations within the scope of legal requirements;
- meet our security requirements (e.g. for the purpose of detecting criminal offences);
- create statistics; purposes of quality assurance, process optimization and planning security
We may use the personal data to create and maintain a more trustworthy and secure environment:
- to identify and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents and other harmful activities;
- to conduct safety investigations and risk assessments;
- to verify or authenticate the information or proof of identity transmitted by you;
- to conduct cross-checks with databases and other sources of information, including police and background checks, in accordance with applicable laws and with your consent, if necessary;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to resolve any disputes with our members and to enforce our agreements with third parties;
We may use the personal data as part of payment services, e.g.:
- to enable you to access and use the payment services;
- to identify and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents and other harmful activities;
- to conduct safety investigations and risk assessments;
- to carry out comparisons with databases and other sources of information;
- to comply with legal obligations (e.g. money laundering regulations); To enforce payment terms and other payment policies;
- to send you, with your consent, advertising messages, marketing material, advertising and other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences.
We process this personal data for these purposes because we have a legitimate interest in protecting the Moovick platform, measuring the appropriate performance of our agreement with you and complying with applicable laws and regulations.
LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING
We process your personal data on the basis of one or more of the following restrictive legal grounds:
- Compliance with the Company's legal obligations;
- To defend the Company's legitimate business interest, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject prevail over it and require the protection of the relevant data;
- Execution of an agreement with you;
- Consent of the data subject
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use, store and process personal data to
- provide, understand, improve and develop the Moovick platform,
- create and maintain a more trusted and secure environment (e.g. to comply with our legal obligations and ensure compliance with the Moovick guidelines), and
- provide, personalize, measure and improve our advertising and marketing. We use the device information we collect to identify potential risks and fraud (especially your IP address) and to improve and optimize our Website (e.g., by conducting analyses of how our customers interact with the website). We also use the device information we collect to evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
We share anonymized personal data privately and electronically with third parties so that we can use your personal data as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to understand how our customers use the website. You can find more information about how Google uses your personal data here: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/. You can also disable Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Your personal data will never be sold to third parties.
To enable bookings or other interactions between members, we may need to share some of your information, including personal information (your full name, age and address for collection and, if applicable, return of items), with other members, as this is necessary for the proper performance of the contract between you and us. Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a search warrant or other lawful request we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We do not share your payment and withdrawal details with other members.
As described above, we use your personal information to send you targeted advertising or marketing communications. We believe that the targeted advertising or marketing communications will be of interest to you. For more information about targeted advertising, please visit the education page of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/howdoes-it-work.
You can disable targeted advertising via the following links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalizedads
In addition, you can disable some of these services, by visiting the deactivation of portal or the Digital Advertising Alliance http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Do Not Track is an HTTP header field and signals to a website or web application that it does not want to create a usage profile about the visitor's activities. Please note that we do not change the data collection and use practices of our website when a "Do Not Track" signal is displayed in your browser.
As personal data subjects, you have the following rights, as defined and specified in the GDPR and the applicable national laws and regulations:
a) the right of access, i.e. the right to obtain information about the data we have stored about you;
b) the right to demand the correction in the event of an inaccurate registration or subsequent change;
c) the right to request the deletion or - if storage obligations exist - the restriction of the processing of data no longer necessary for the said purpose. Please note the following if you request the deletion of your personal data:
- We may retain some of your personal information for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhanced security. For example, if we suspend a Moovick user account for security reasons or because of fraud, we may retain certain information from that Moovick user account, to prevent that member from opening a new Moovick user account in the future.
- We may store and use your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, Moovick and some of your information may be retained for tax reasons or for legal reporting and accounting obligations.
- Information you have shared with others may continue to be publicly visible on the Moovick platform even after your Moovick user account is terminated. However, the assignment of such information to you will be removed. In addition, some copies of your information may remain in our database but are separate from personal identifiers.
- As we maintain the Moovick platform to protect against accidental or malicious loss and destruction, copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited time.
d) to obtain data provided by you in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format;
e) the right to object, if the processing of your data is based on a legitimate interest/ against the use for advertising purposes/against a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling;
(f) the right to withdraw your consent;
g) the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you have doubts as to whether your data is being processed in conformity with data protection legislation.
When sending requests, you will be asked to confirm your identity.
You can remove yourself from offers and promotional emails by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any communication with us or by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we have collected it, including for the purpose of complying with legal, accounting or legal requirements.
Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. Furthermore, storage can take place due to legal retention periods. If such statutory storage periods do not exist or have expired, the data will be stored for the purpose of fulfilling and billing the contract and proving the correct fulfilment until the expiry of liability periods (limitation periods) and then deleted. To determine the time period for retaining your data, the following criteria are considered:
a) the nature of the personal data;
b) the legal obligations of the Company;
c) the purpose of the processing;
d) the risks to the Company and the data subjects that may result from the retention of the relevant data.
Cookies help us to determine the frequency of use and the number of users of our website, as well as to make our services as convenient and efficient as possible for you.
On the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lett. f GDPR, we use "session cookies" to optimize our website and ensure comfortable and undisturbed use. These cookies are stored exclusively for the duration of your visit to our website. They are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
There is no individual profiling of user behavior. The content of persistent cookies is limited to an identification number. Name, e-mail address, IP address etc. are not stored.
The use of our products and services is also possible without cookies. In your browser, you can disable the storage of cookies, restrict them to certain websites, or set the browser to notify you when a cookie is sent. You can also delete cookies from your PC at any time (file: "Cookies"). Please note that in this case, you will have to expect a restriction.
Most web browsers enable the settings of most cookies via the browser settings. Visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org to learn more about cookies, including how to determine which cookies have been set and how to manage or delete them.
A tracking pixel is a transparent image file that is used to track your navigation through a single web page or series of web pages. They are also called web beacons and are typically used by websites that use third-party analytics software. Web beacons may be used in conjunction with cookies to gain an understanding of how visitors to a website navigate through the website and the content on the website is processed.
The information are anonymous and are only used for statistical purposes. These web analytics data and cookies cannot be used to identify you as a natural person, as they never contain personal information such as your name or email address.
We take all the appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection and security of your personal data. We use various security measures and technologies to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction, in accordance with the relevant laws on the protection and confidentiality of personal data, such as anonymization, misrepresentation, data encryption, firewalls, principles of data protection already by design and by definition, and organizational measures such as strict policies for access to systems, employee confidentiality, the establishment of internal procedures etc.
When we share or transmit your personal data with third parties, we contractually ensure that they keep your data confidential and implement appropriate security measures to maintain the security of your data.
If you wish to contact us by e-mail, please note that the confidentiality of the information transmitted cannot be guaranteed. The contents of the e-mail messages may be read by third parties. We, therefore, recommend that you send us confidential information by post.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information we hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You should notify us immediately if changes occur to the personal data we have stored about you.
You may at any time request us to correct the personal data we have stored about you that you believe is incorrect or outdated. We will process such requests within a reasonable period of time.
Are you sure you want to quit?