Creating a Strong Password
The first rule of creating a strong password is - the more symbols and numbers, the better.
Make sure your Moovick password is not the same as the ones you use for other websites such as your email, bank account, or social media. In this way, any security issues on those sites are less likely to affect your Moovick account.
Create a unique password
- Don’t use common words, names, birthdays, etc.
- Don’t use a simple combination of words + numbers (e.g. cat1989)
- Use a minimum of 8 characters
- Use a mix of letters, numbers, and special characters (e.g. #, @, !)
- Combine words and symbols to create a unique phrase