Useful information for our clients
How it works
FindPost a task and find the most suitable service for your needs
DiscussDiscuss details, finalize your order and pay with our secure payment method
CompleteComplete your tasks with the help of our service providers
ConfirmConfirm the completion of your task save huge on moving costs
Check out other home improvement services
Why choose us?
Time & Cost Efficient
Excellent Support Team
All of our service providers i.e. handymen & moving companies set their own rates per km or per hour. During your booking process, you can compare the prices and profiles and find a price range that suits you best OR you can simply Post a task and wait for service providers to send you an offer.
The pricing for movers works mainly in 2 ways — short distance (upto 100km) and long distance (more than 100km). The price of long distance moves is calculated differently due to additional fuel charges. Once you fill in the booking form, system will calculate the final price of your move as per the prices set by the movers in their listing.
You can book service provider who offer handyman services on per hour basis and you can also book an extra helper if you require more than one person to move or fix your things. The extra helper has to be booked for the same number of hours as the main mover or handyman.
You can easily Post a Task on the Moovick website or App. All you have to do is describe your task, add pictures, pick a date/time and mention what extra tools or equipment are needed along with your budget.
Once you have finished posting your task you can sit back and wait for the offers to come to you. Choose the offer that suits you best and get your task done! You can also search from a list of Service Providers available in your area and book them directly. Find Service Provider
Yes, of course. Almost all service providers provide loading and unloading assistance. Some also provide disassembly and assembly of furniture. Although we always advice to mention it in the task description to avoid any misunderstanding and precisely estimate the scope of work.
You do not pay to the service provider before getting a service. You have 3 ways to make a booking.
- Pay a partial booking amount (ca. 20%) through the platform to reserve the appointment of the move. The rest amount can be paid directly to the service provider in cash or via bank transfer.
- Book a service provider using 100% booking amount in Moovick's safety deposit. Upon completion of the service, you can decide if you are satisfied with the service and release the payment to the Service Provider on your own by approving the service. If you are not satisfied, you can refuse to pay and ask for Moovick's support team for mediation and refund.
- For corporate or business moves, if you want to make a payment against an invoice which is raised after the service is delivered, (usually to the employer, companies or job centre), please contact Moovick's support team through firstname.lastname@example.org to proceed with the booking.
The cancellation for a booking after payment works in 3 ways:
- If you cancel your booking more than 48 hours before your task, you get a 80% refund
- If you cancel your booking less than 48 hours before your task, you get a 50% refund
- If you cancel your booking on the date of your move - You do not get a refund.
For more information, read our Cancellation & Refund policy.
If you are a corporate client moving due to new a job, we provide an option to manage your complete move from searching a suitable moving team to bill directly to your employer, at no extra cost. We also provide a service to bill directly your landlord incase a handyman service is required in your apartment.
Please contact Moovick's support team through email@example.com to know more about corporate moves.
As soon as you book and service provider accepts your request, you receive a receipt of the payment. Invoice you will receive via Email as soon as your service is completed and you mark it approved. This invoice you can submit to your employer or your tax consultant.
Moving the whole home
Pick up boxes from storage unit
Assembling bed & wardrobe
Cleaning my new apartment
Delivering chairs & tables to event venue
Earning with empty van space
One app for all your moving needs
Download our app